Welcome to Basic Dysrhythmia Interpretation.
This 8-hour course will review cardiac anatomy and physiology and illustrate a systematic approach to identification of cardiac rhythms.
This course provides instruction on:
- Identify fundamental cardiovascular anatomy and physiology
- Identify electrode placement of telemetry leads
- Recognize the wave components of an ECG tracing
- List the 8-Step Method to ECG tracing analysis
- Identify analysis criteria for Atrial, Junctional and Ventricular dysrhythmias